How we can help you
Rice PR offers a full range of media relations, communications and PR services for great organisations.
From strategy and design to delivery across a range of formats including print, broadcast and social media, methods used are insight-led and results always measurable. Years of experience mean we know that we know that the best PR makes change happen by engaging your audience and bringing them into your world.
We know what works.
Creating a framework that makes sense to you within your available resource is vital in achieving successful communication outcomes.
Whether it’s a fully-fledged campaign strategy or a standalone delivery plan, we work with you to understand your business needs and what it is you really need from your comms.
- Workshop and group feedback
- Internal interviews
- Research of your business environment
- Audience mapping
- Developing a USP
- Creating a Tone of Voice and messaging guideline
- Creation of written strategy
Working with Rice PR gives you access to a network of creative, specialist media operators many with journalistic backgrounds and top-flight contact books.
Understanding how the media works and what they need is an essential part of any campaign. Our service provides proactive and reactive support to help get your message to the right journalists and editors in a way they trust.
- Media relations programme creation and delivery
- Full in-house press office operations
- Crisis/Risks/Issues comms
- Photography and video production
- Media training - print and broadcast
Our team is both strategic and hands on. Social delivery sits at the heart of modern communications strategy, and we ensure you are able to grow brand reputation and engagement online as you develop.
We are also a great connector of first-class partners who can help you create different types of websites to suit your needs.
Our team can provide:
- Campaign creation and delivery
- Content creation (words, image, video)
- Community management
- Employer brand enhancement
- Risk/response management